PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The personal data that can be collected are as follows:
- personal data provided to receive a specific service (e.g. name, contact details, other information provided voluntarily);
- navigation data (e.g. IP address, location – country -, information on the pages visited by the user on the website, access time on the website, navigation time on each page, clickstream analysis). The Company does not collect this information to associate it with specific users, however it is possible to identify these users through this information or by using other information collected;
PURPOSE AND METHOD OF TREATMENT
The personal data collected can be processed for the following purposes:
- execute a specific user request or provide the requested service;
- improve the user experience on the Company’s websites.
The data may be processed automatically and manually, in paper or electronic form.
OTHER SUBJECTS THAT CAN PROCESS THE DATA
The Data may be processed by subjects operating on behalf of the Company and by virtue of specific contractual obligations, which will be identified as Data Processors pursuant to art. 28 Regulation (EU) 679/2016 GDPR.
The Data may also be disclosed to third parties to fulfill legal obligations, to comply with orders from public authorities or to exercise a Company right in court.
TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
As part of the Company’s contractual relations, the Data may be transferred outside the territory of the European Economic Area (EEA), also by inserting them in databases managed by third-party companies, operating on behalf of the Company. The management of databases and the processing of data are bound to the purposes for which they were collected and take place in full compliance with the applicable data protection law.However, the company will limit the transfer to third part countries only to cases of necessity and for non-high impact data. Whenever the Data should be transferred outside the EEA, the Company will take all suitable and necessary contractual measures to ensure an adequate level of data protection, including – among others – agreements based on standard contractual clauses for the transfer of data outside the EU, approved by the European Commission.
LINK TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The third party websites possibly linked from this site are under the responsibility of their respective owners. The Company declines all responsibility regarding requests and / or supply of personal data to third party websites not included in the domain of this site.
The Data Controller is Bedeschi S.p.A. with headquarters in Limena (PD), Via Praimbole, 38 – 35010 – Italy.
The interested party can contact the Data Controller and the privacy team at the email address email@example.com.
The data processed to provide the Service will be kept by the Company for the period deemed strictly necessary to achieve these purposes. However, the Company may continue to keep such Data for a longer period, in order to manage any disputes related to the provision of the Service.
The data provided for recruitment purposes will be kept for a maximum of 2 years for the satisfaction of any needs, without prejudice to the right of the interested party to request their cancellation in less time.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party has the following rights:
- right of access, i.e. the right to obtain from the Company confirmation that the processing of the Data is in progress and, in this case, to obtain access to it;
- right of rectification and cancellation, i.e. the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate Data and / or the integration of incomplete Data or the cancellation of Data for legitimate reasons;
- right to limitation of treatment, i.e. the right to request suspension of treatment if there are legitimate reasons;
- right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive the Data in a structured, commonly used and readable format, as well as the right to transmit the Data to another data controller;
- right of opposition, i.e. the right to object to the processing of data if there are legitimate reasons, including the processing of data for marketing and profiling purposes, if provided;
- right to contact the competent data protection authority in the event of illegal data processing.
The interested party may exercise the rights listed above by writing to the owner Bedeschi S.p.A. at the addresses indicated above.
MODIFICATIONS and INTEGRATIONS