PRIVACY NOTICE PURSUANT TO ARTICLES 13-14 REGULATION EU 2016/679
Pursuant to Articles 13-14 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on data protection (“Regulation”), Bedeschi S.p.A. (“Company”), as data controller, shares the following provisions with all the candidates who freely give their personal data and possibly even their image (“Data”):
- the Data will be processed by the Company solely for the purposes related to recruiting and application review;
- the Company will perform the recruiting procedure considering equally candidates of all genders and will not discriminate on the basis of the gender, in compliance with Italian laws 903/77 and 125/91;
- the Data will be processed, stored and kept confidential, using the utmost care and diligence in compliance with the applicable law, the GDPR and in accordance with the following provisions.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company will collect Data from data subjects resumes or from specific application forms filled out spontaneously by data subjects. Usually the processing involves common data, which will be processed solely to comply with the obligations, tasks and purposes set out in this privacy notice.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The Data are processed exclusively to perform all the activities related to research, recruitment and evaluation of the candidates.
The Data will be processed in compliance with the GDPR. The Data will always be processed in accordance with the above mentioned purposes and with the provisions that guarantee Data security and privacy. The Company will use adequate measures to prevent the Data alteration, erasure, destruction, or unauthorized access, as well as unauthorized or non-compliant processing with the purposes of the Data collection.
THIRD PARTIES WHO MAY HAVE ACCESS TO THE DATA
The Data may be processed by third parties, acting on behalf of the Company and under specific contractual obligations, based in EU Member States or in countries outside the EU.
The Data may be processed by authorized persons, in charge of candidates research, recruitment and evaluation and by data processor(s) or companies the Data have been communicated to, as provided below.
THIRD PARTIES THE DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED TO
The Data may be communicated to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to execute public authorities orders or to exercise a company right before judicial authorities.
DATA TRANSFER OUTSIDE OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
Within its contractual relations the Company may transfer the Data in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), including store them in databases managed by entities acting on behalf of the Company. Databases management and Data processing are bound to the purposes of the processing and are carried out according to applicable data protection law. In case the Data are transferred outside of the EEA the Company will use any appropriate contractual measures to guarantee an adequate protection of the Data including – among the others – agreements based on the standard contractual clauses adopted by the EU Commission to rule the transfer of personal data outside of the EEA.
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The data controller is Bedeschi S.p.A., with registered office in Via Praimbole, 38 – 35010 Limena (PD) – Italy.
You can contact the Data Protection Officer at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data will be retained on our databases no longer than the time necessary to manage and monitor research and recruiting processes.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
You can exercise the following rights:
- right to access means the right to obtain from the Company whether your Data are being processed and, where applicable, have access to them;
- right to rectification and right to erasure means the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate and/or incomplete Data, as well as the erasure of Data when the request is legitimate;
- right to restriction of processing means the right to request suspension of the processing when the request is legitimate;
- right to data portability means the right to obtain Data in a structured format, ordinary used and readable, as well as the right to transfer Data to other controllers;
- right to object means the right to object to the processing of Data when the request is legitimate;
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in case of unlawful processing of Data.